This class is designed to allow students to further their natural curiosity and continue to build upon a strong foundation of learning. Students will explore different topics and engage in all aspects of early childhood learning including, literacy, math, science, and social studies.
- For children enrolled in Pre-K program
- Class takes place on both Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Offered at 9-12:45pm for Pre-K PM students or 11:30-2:30pm for Pre-K AM students
- Minimum students 6 and maximum 12
- Fee for full year is $2500
Lunch buddies is also included; students bring their own sack lunches.